Invert Robotics Inc. is entering the North American market, it is important to know that you will be one of the first employees. Initially, this role will be home-based, but part of the role will be to help with setting up an office. We are looking to set up offices in CA, IL/WI, and NY/PA, so ideally you would be based in one of these geographic areas.
As Sales Manager, you will be expected to wear several different hats. For example, you will assist in building our North American team, continue to market our new and innovate robot crawler platform, various inspection techniques and repair services and assist in our companies continuous R&D efforts. You will report to the President, Global Food & Beverage Group, who is currently based in Europe.
You will be focused on both managing and developing existing customer relations as well as driving new customer sales and development. This includes making quotations and coordination with the service delivery team. Occasionally you might need to join inspection jobs as part of customer development process. In this role, you will:
• Take responsibility for identification and engagement of new clients in target industries.
• Develop strategic relationships with global customers through networking and marketing.
• Develop strategic sales plans and be the owner of the forecast.
• You will be working on challenging tasks related to innovation and business development and work in intercultural teams.
• Prepares and presents presentations for customers, but also at trade shows and seminars.
Skills and Experience
You have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in selling industrial services (with a proven track record of success) and you bring 5 years of industry experience in the Food & Beverage industry.
You have a good understanding of the maintenance process in the Food & Beverage industry and have managed to build a strong network in the industry. You have the drive to grow a business and are hands-on when it comes to addressing customer requirements. Integrity, professionalism, positive attitude, hands-on, and team focus are natural elements in your personality.
• You possess a broad understanding of the challenges in the Food & Beverage industry.
• You are methodical and structured when it comes to manging your sales efforts.
• You are a self-starter and are able to work self-directed.
• You are result-driven and drive the sales process.
• You are not just a hunter but a challenger that wants to control the sales process.
• You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Network builder.
• You have good organizational skills and negotiations with major players are your main strength.
• Have the ambition and drive to further development and the talent to grow within our organization.
• You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, speak English fluently, Spanish is a plus.
• Travel across North America is not an issue for you.
• Prepares and presents presentations for customers but also at trade shows and seminars.
• Understand the NDT/Inspection market and its dynamics.
• You have an affection for robotics and interest to assist in further developing both NDT inspection techniques and our robotic platform.
• You are eligible to work in the USA. Invert Robotics cannot sponsor visa applications.
• You have extensive network within the Food & Beverage industry
We, Invert Robotics, with global headquarters in Christchurch, New Zealand, use proprietary climbing robots to perform maintenance inspections of industrial equipment. Our robots make inspection work faster, safer, and more accurate than traditional inspection methods. Our highly skilled team of engineers have developed a world-leading modular inspection platform suitable for use across a range of industries and applications. The next important step in the evolution of our company is expansion into the North American chemical market. If you want to be part of a dynamic, growing organization with a cutting-edge technology as an integral part of our growth ambitions, this opportunity may be for you.
Note, we are an equal opportunity employer. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. You must be eligible to work in the USA. Presently, Invert Robotics cannot sponsor visa applications.
CA,IL,WI,MN or NY,PA, USA