Invert Robotics Inc. is entering the North American market and you will be one of the first employees joining the local team. You will report to the Country Manager USA and will be based out of the Houston office. As the future Sales Manager, you will be expected to wear several different hats.
• Assist the Country Manager USA in building our North American team
• Market our new and innovative robot crawler platform, various inspection techniques and repair services, and assist in our companies continuous R&D efforts.
• Manage and develop existing customer relationships as well as drive new customer sales and development, including preparing quotations and coordination with the service delivery team.
• Occasionally, you may need to join inspection jobs as part of the customer development process.
• Take responsibility for identification and engagement of new clients in target industries.
• Develop strategic relationships with global customers through networking and marketing.
• Develop strategic sales plans and be the owner of the forecast.
• You will be working on challenging tasks related to innovation and business development and as part of multinational teams.
• Prepare and present presentations for customers and at trade shows and seminars.
• As a company we work closely with industry bodies like ASNT, ASME and API. Invert Robotics is also in good standing with Robotics interest groups like Inspectioneering and SPRINT Robotics.
Skills and Experience
You have a minimum of 10 years’ experience in selling industrial services with a proven track record of success as well as 5 years’ NDT industry experience in the (Petro) Chemical industry.
You have a good understanding of the maintenance process in the chemical industry and have managed to build a strong network in the local chemical industry. You have the drive to grow a business and are hands-on when it comes to solving customer requirements. Integrity, professionalism, positive attitude, team-first focus are natural elements in your personality.
• You are methodical and structured when it comes to manging your sales efforts.
• You are result-driven and drive the sales process.
• You are not just a hunter but a challenger who wants to control the sales process.
• You possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and are a network builder.
• You have good organizational skills and negotiations with major players are your main strength.
• You have the ambition and drive to further development, and the talent to grow within our organisation.
• You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent, speak English fluently, Spanish is an asset.
• Travel across North America is not an issue for you.
• You understand the NDT/Inspection market and its dynamics.
• You have an affection for robotics and interest to assist in further developing both NDT inspection techniques and our robotic platform.
• You are knowledgeable in industry standards and recommended practices (API, ASNT, ASME, NACE etc.)
• You have an extensive network within the (Petro) Chemical industry.
We, Invert Robotics, with global headquarters in Christchurch, New Zealand, use proprietary climbing robots to perform maintenance inspections of industrial equipment. Our robots make inspection work faster, safer, and more accurate than traditional inspection methods. Our highly skilled team of engineers have developed a world-leading modular inspection platform suitable for use across a range of industries and applications. The next important step in the evolution of our company is expansion into the North American chemical market. If you want to be part of a dynamic, growing organization with a cutting-edge technology as an integral part of our growth ambitions, this opportunity may be for you.
Note, we are an equal opportunity employer. Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test. You must be eligible to work in the USA. Presently, Invert Robotics cannot sponsor visa applications.
Houston, Texas, USA