The Sales Development Specialist must be organized, attentive, and comfortable making dozens of calls per day and communicating information effectively with the Sales Managers. You will assist the sales team in identifying prospective clients, qualifying leads as prospects and setting appointments.
• Source new sales opportunities through outbound calls and emails;
• Understand customer needs and requirements;
• Qualify leads;
• Set appointments for Sales Managers;
• Route qualified opportunities to Sales Managers for follow up and closure;
• Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest;
• Maintain and expand database of leads/prospects;
• Track leads and prospects to help drive sales conversions;
• Collaborate with the sales team to build pipeline;
• Use CRM accurately and efficiently.
Your Skills & Experience
• Proven inside sales experience preferred;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
• Strong listening and presentation skills;
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively;
• Experience working with CRM;
• Educated to a Bachelor level;
• Fluency in English and French is a must;
• Prior experience in inspections would be a plus;
• An entrepreneurial person, who is looking to broaden their horizons;
• Outgoing with excellent communication skills on the phone;
• Unflappable; you can analyse and solve problems on the fly;
• Looking for an organisation where you can help shape the future;
• A highly dynamic working environment;
• A true can-do culture;
• An opportunity to make a difference;
• Competitive salary.
With global headquarters in Christchurch, New Zealand, Invert Robotics provides non-destructive inspection services, using proprietary, state of the art mobile climbing robots. Our patented technology enables precise and accurate remote inspection of non-ferromagnetic surfaces such as stainless steel, carbon fibre, aluminium and glass.
We deliver our services globally in a number of industries including Food & Beverage, Chemicals, Oil & Gas, and Aviation.
Note, we are an equal opportunity employer.
Eindhoven (Netherlands) or France