This is a unique opportunity to join a high-tech and high-growth company in its early stages. As the Production and Maintenance Engineer you will assemble, test, maintain Invert’s robotic crawlers.
Assemble, test and maintain robotic crawlers. Provide quality control over incoming components and end products, maintain order over purchases, deliveries and returns, assemble and maintain Invert’s inspection kits.
You will be based in the European headquarters of Invert Robotics in Eindhoven, the Netherlands and will report to the Production Manager.
Skills and Experience
In order to be effective in the position, the Production and Maintenance Engineer shall have and be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
• You have 5 years of experience working as an inspection technician or similar role preferred
• Experience in working in a product development environment, preferably within a process driven methodology
• Experience in assembly of high tech electronical/mechanical products
• Experience with Invert’s robotic crawlers is preferred
• In order to be effective in the position, the Production and Maintenance Engineer shall have and be able to consistently demonstrate the attributes and behaviors described below.
• Integrity, professionalism, positive attitude, a hands-on mentality and team focus are natural elements in your personality. Next to that:
• You value safety above everything else
• You have a strong technical background in electronics and mechanical engineering
• You are a highly organized and process-driven individual
• You have a sufficient knowledge and a good understanding of the English language (written and spoken)
• You have a track record of building strong relationships and working across borders and languages
• You can work independently but also in a team
• You can instruct others regarding assembly/maintenance/training
• You have good communication skills, especially in a technical environment
• In possession of a driving license (B)
We, Invert Robotics, global headquarter in Christchurch, New Zealand use proprietary climbing robots to perform maintenance inspections of industrial equipment. Our robots make inspection work faster, safer and more accurate than traditional inspection methods. Our highly skilled team of engineers have developed a world leading modular inspection platform suitable for use across a range of industries and applications. The next important step in development of our company is growing globally. If you want to be part of a dynamic growing organisation with a cutting edge disruptive new technology and want to be an integral part of our growth ambitions, you need to apply.
Eindhoven, the Netherlands