As Non-Destructive Test (NDT) Inspection Engineer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing methods and procedures for inspections using our robotic crawler. You will perform inspection services for maintenance of industrial assets at our customer sites together with the inspection technicians and translating the technical needs within the inspection team to help future state of the art developments within Invert Robotics.
You will be the primary link between the sales department, R&D and our customers. Making the preparations for the job with the customer and during the inspection you are responsible for the inspections of customer’s assets with the use of our non-magnetic climbing robot. After the inspection you explain to the customer your preliminary findings and make up the final report.
Before going to a customer site, you prepare the robot for the specific job and perform basic maintenance of the equipment. During the inspection you operate the robot through the customer’s asset and use the high-definition camera or additional NDT add ons for inspection and capturing of data.
As Lead NDT Inspection Engineer you will have a trade qualification with experience in manufacturing or a higher engineering qualification. Your focus is for inspections and customers within Europe, but occasionally you will join our global team performing inspections for customers in other continents.
You will be based in the European headquarters of Invert Robotics in Eindhoven, the Netherlands and will report to the Global Operations Manager.
You are an enthusiastic and customer focused person, with a hands-on and can-do mentality.
You value safety above everything else.
- You have a minimum of B.S. in Engineering of an accredited college or university.
- You have at least 5-10 years of experience in the development of NDT testing techniques.
- You are NDT certified Level II-III for VT and UT.
- You can see and report in field challenges and have a problem-solving mindset to overcome these.
- You are driven to improve technology and like to bring new ideas and solutions to the table.
- You are enthusiastic to travel the world.
- You are fit and energetic as you might need to work at height.
- You have a good understanding of the English language (written and spoken), any additional language is a pre.
- You are flexible and a team player.
- You are in possession of a driving license (B).
We, Invert Robotics, use proprietary climbing robots to perform maintenance inspections of industrial equipment. Our robots make inspection work faster, safer and more accurate than traditional inspection methods. Our highly skilled team of engineers have developed a world leading modular inspection platform suitable for use across a range of industries and applications. If you want to be part of a dynamic growing organization with a cutting edge disruptive new technology and want to be an integral part of our growth ambitions, you need to apply.
Eindhoven, the Netherlands